This workshop is based on Dr. John Gottman’s four decades of research with over 3,000 couples. This experiential workshop will teach you exactly what successful couples do to foster romance and harmony in their relationship.
A Gottman workshop grounded on what actually works in relationships that are happy and stable!
Presented Online by Dr.s John and Julie Gottman
Facilitated for your personal experience by Certified Gottman Therapist: Shirlene Elledge LCSW, CPM, CGT who has 30 years experience helping couples.
94% of couples who attend report positive results.
What previous attendees have said…
“Today feels like the beginning of a new way of being friends and lovers. Thank you SO MUCH for making this experience so accessible!” (Boise, ID)
“Thank you Shirlene for helping us stay on track and make a breakthrough with a long-term perpetual issue! This has been invaluable”. (Salt Lake City, UT)
“We drove from Montana to attend and the time and effort was totally worth it! We needed this weekend. We are excited about the new tools and the breakthrough we made in being more intimate. Thank you!” (Bozeman, MT)
“This is our second time attending ASL and we gained just as much this time as last time. It is such a great experience”. (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Identify relationship strengths and how to build on them.
- Learn small, easy steps that increase romance in your relationship.
- Learn how Love Maps provide a solid foundation for your marital intimacy.
- Create an emotional bank account you can draw on in times of stress.
- Develop your problem-solving skills.
- Strengthen communication skills
- Use the fondness and admiration system to renew respect and care for one another.
- Learn to recognize the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and what to do if they are attacking your marriage.
- Learn about the effects of physiological flooding and how it may affect conflict resolution.
Couples Learn How to:
- Foster respect, affection, and closeness
- Build and share a deeper connection with each other’s inner world
- Keep conflict discussions calm
- Implement communication patterns that work
- Break through and resolve conflict gridlock
- Strengthen and maintain the successes in your relationship
Who Should Attend:
- Those with a strong relationship will leave with insights and tools to foster further friendship, closeness, and trust.
- Those with a distressed relationship will leave with a greater understanding of their relationship and a road map for repair.
- There is no public disclosure in this workshop. All experiential exercises are contained within the couple relationship in the privacy of your own home!
- 16 hours of workshop instruction and exercises.
- Move through the workshop at your own pace.
- Enjoy from the comfort of your home!
- $395 per couple – Is the Early-Bird Discount rate through January 30, 2021
- Includes up to two hours of one on one support from Shirlene throughout the workshop *
- * good for 6 months from date of purchase. Access to the online workshop is indefinite.
- Early bird ends after January 30, 2021. Regular registration per couple: $450.00
- UPGRADE: Enjoy a total of 3 hours of support throughout and after the workshop for a total workshop fee of $495 Early bird rate. After January 30, 2021 the fee is: $550.*
- Box Set: You have everything you need in the virtual workshop. PDF’s and handouts are provided. If you prefer to have the physical box set with 2 workbooks (one for each of you) the card decks and exercise booklet, you may purchase the box set add-on at a deeply reduced price of $100.00
*One on One support is not psychotherapy. This is an educational experience.
Register today to strengthen your relationship!
Please note: Purchase of workshop is final. There are no refunds. Once registration and payment are received you will be contacted to complete your registration process. You will have 6 months from date of purchase to receive support from Shirlene Elledge LCSW to ask questions, receive assistance as needed with the workshop concepts and exercises. This support can be done virtually or in-office. Access to the workshop is indefinite.
This Gottman online experience includes unlimited access to the workshop lectures and role plays and a couples study guide.