A Gottman workshop grounded on what actually works in relationships that are happy and stable!
Facilitated by Certified Gottman Therapist: Shirlene Elledge LCSW, CPM, CGT who has 30 years experience helping couples.
94% of couples who attend report positive results.
What previous attendees have said…
“Today feels like the beginning of a new way of being friends and lovers. Thank you SO MUCH for making this experience so accessible!” (Boise, ID)
“Thank you Shirlene for helping us stay on track and make a breakthrough with a long-term perpetual issue! This has been invaluable”. (Salt Lake City, UT)
“We drove from Montana to attend and the time and effort was totally worth it! We needed this weekend. We are excited about the new tools and the breakthrough we made in being more intimate. Thank you!” (Bozeman, MT)
“This is our second time attending ASL and we gained just as much this time as last time. It is such a great experience”. (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Identify relationship strengths and how to build on them.
- Learn small, easy steps that increase romance in your relationship.
- Learn how Love Maps provide a solid foundation for your marital intimacy.
- Create an emotional bank account you can draw on in times of stress.
- Develop your problem-solving skills.
- Use the fondness and admiration system to renew respect and care for one another.
- Learn to recognize the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and what to do if they are attacking your marriage.
- Learn about the effects of physiological flooding and how it may affect conflict resolution.
Dr. John Gottman has learned what really makes marriages work by studying and following over 3,000 couples in four decades of research. This experiential workshop will teach you exactly what successful couples do to foster romance and harmony in their marriages.
Couples Learn How to:
- Foster respect, affection, and closeness
- Build and share a deeper connection with each other’s inner world
- Keep conflict discussions calm
- Break through and resolve conflict gridlock
- Strengthen and maintain the successes in your relationship
Who Should Attend:
- Those with a strong relationship will leave with insights and tools to foster further friendship, closeness, and trust.
- Those with a distressed relationship will leave with a greater understanding of their relationship and a road map for repair.
- There is no public disclosure in this workshop. All experiential exercises are contained within the couple relationship in the privacy of your own home!
- Friday, July 17, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Online ~ Enjoy from the comfort of your home!
- Saturday, July 18, 9:00 am –12:30 pm Online ~ Enjoy from the comfort of your home!
- Friday July 24, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm Online ~ Enjoy from the comfort of your home!
- Saturday July 25, 9:00 am -12:30 pm Online ~ Enjoy from the comfort of your home!
- $395 per couple – Is the Early-Bird Discount rate through July 3, 2020
- Includes up to 2 hours of one on one support from Shirlene throughout the workshop*.
- Armed Forces: It is an honor to support the military and their families. All active-duty military and veterans are eligible to receive a $50 discount (use code: MILCWS) to attend The Art and Science of Love workshop. You must show active military identification on the first day of the workshop.
- Active Mental Health Professional: 14 CE’s available. Learn the skills to use with your couples clients. $50 discount. You must show active mental health license on the first day of the workshop and include license number on registration.
- One discount per couple
- All discounts end after July 3, 2020. Regular registration per couple: $450.00
- UPGRADE: Enjoy 3 hours of one on one support throughout the workshop for a total workshop fee of $495. Early bird rate. After July 3, $550.*
*One on One support is not psychotherapy. This is an educational experience.
Register today to strengthen your relationship!
Please note: Cancellation 30 days prior to the workshop will receive a refund minus $60 processing fee or option to transfer once to another workshop with Shirlene Elledge within one year. Once registration and payment are received you will be contacted to complete your registration process.
This workshop is limited to 7 couples for a supported experience.
This Gottman online experience includes unlimited access to the workshop lectures and role plays and a couples study guide.